Friday, August 28, 2015

Trash Trek Table Set-Up



I spent about 3 hours positioning the Trash Trek mission models on the table this morning. The kids built all the models, but I prefer to place them on the mat. The sticky Velco like tabs that hold the models down and kids don't play nice together. This also gives me a chance to understand the robot game better.  


A couple of things that occurred to me this morning while I was putting the table together:

  1. The trash compactor is difficult to set up and easily undoes itself when it's not supposed to. 
  2. The little building that is supposed to topple down...well it topples down when you don't want it to, and that's kind of a pain. 
  3. The methane tanks at the far corner of the table...the loops move really easily and could certainly be a problem. 
  4. It's harder to get the truck to go down the track guide than you think.

















No comments:

Post a Comment